Tuesday, November 11, 2008

GMW joins the Journey!!

Oh... wow, I am finding rather hard to keep up with my weekly reports!! I just can not find the time to get them up each week and I also find it hard to get in here each week. So after thinking about it for awhile I have decided to shut down this blog... but not completely, I am going to just simply joined it with my Main blog. So if anyone really did read GMW just follow me over to Embracing the Journey, that is where you can find me sharing things that we are doing!

JOYfully in Him,
Kelli

1 comment:

cryssi said...

Kelli,

I do read this blog. It is very inspiring to me. I can understand the time though. Although I would ask you to please not delete this blog, as you have so many links and great inspiring post that I still like to look back on and gain wisdom.

Blessings
Crystal