Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Our New Weekly Schedule

I finally took some time to re-evaluate the rest of our year, making a few changes. I examined where we are and our new daily lives and created a new weekly school schedule for us...


I am excited about this new schedule that includes all three of my "scholars" into the mix giving me a better picture of each week. I plan 2 weeks in advance the first time and then take some time to re-evaluate and plan for next 2nd week. We followed it this week and it was perfect.

JOYfully in Him,
Kelli

2 comments:

Robin said...

It's beautiful. You make me feel like a slacker. I'm glad you're finding a routine that works for your family.

cryssi said...

Looks like a really good schedule. Very encouraging. I hope it continues to work for yall.

Blessings
Crystal