Monday, March 31, 2008

2 Week Family Excursion :0)

Today was our first day back from a 2-week long Spring break! Did you hear that... 2 weeks! This was not really in my plans, I had us set out to go full speed through the end of our year but life presented the opportunity to just enjoy time and so we accepted. I have been researching so many curriculums that I feel would fit us this next year. I have decided to kind of slide Superman into the "third grade" according to curriculum, I feel he is able to very easily go right into it and in some areas he is already there so it will be a very smooth transition. We will continue to use God's Design for Science along with Nature Study and Horizons for Math along with more living math books.

We jumped back into our typical day give or take a few things here and there. It is always such a struggle to get back into our habits when we have neglected them for so long. Some habits I had just started to inforce around here and now must start all over again. It was a really good day! We enjoyed ourselves dispite the obstacles we were forced to climb over and we actually accomplished everything that was set out in my mind to accomplish. I am about to visit Barb to see about our Green Hour Challenge for this week and hope that the rain will stop so that we can venture outside to enjoy His creation.

I do have a lot of pictures to share of some Nature walks we were blessed to take and some observations from Maw Maw and Be Be's houses.

2 comments:

PJ Academy said...

WOW 2 weeks how fun!!!!

I have missed you!!!!

Jennifer

PJ Academy said...

Oh don't worry about not visiting much! I know my schedule will change when we have a toddler again!!

I don't know if you checked the private blog or not but we got our first approval from INDIA!!!!! YEAH!!

Jennifer