Monday, September 15, 2008

Monday Prayer

Oh Father... I am so tired this morning and feel completely incapable to handle the responsibilities of this day. Father... you have created an absolutely glorious and beautiful day outside our little windows and the cool breeze that blows through our house is such a blessing, thank you. When I feel the breeze upon my face may I remember your grace and mercies that are new every day for me and my family. Father... I pray also that you would give my children hearts that are receptive to instruction and allow your Spirit to wash over them giving them the power to choose to love you through loving eachother and honoring their parents and working with joyful hearts, oh Father... and give this momma patience as I try to train them and teach them in a way that is pleasing to you and brings you all the glory. Amen.

No comments: