Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Waiting to finish...

I am half way expecting this up coming year to be a bit unpredicatable and in some places a tad bit crazy with the possibility of us moving in the middle of December and taking a new position at a new church in a new town and near family for the first time. All of those meshed together could cause some unknowns to occur for us, some good unknowns and some bad. I am planning for the whole month of December off in expectation of a move and little days off through out the rest of our year to make up for lost time and the fact that we will only be having 4 day weeks and 36 weeks to the whole year, or at least I am hoping for a 36 week year :0).

I am still waiting for some of my books to come in, a bit unpatiently might I add. They really should have already been here but all in His timing, all in His timing. When they do finally drive up my driveway I will greet them with an over-joyous and maybe a little obnoxious "HELLO" and then with out any manners at all sit down with them at my table and observe and give them the third degree of how they will serve us this year for hours just like I have all the others ;0) and I will love it. Can't wait to share all of my overly zealous plans for our, in 5 short days, upcoming year.

JOYfully in Him,
Kelli

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope your books come in soon! I could totally relate to the post below this one on accountability-I'm there, too. I'm going to check out that link you included. I'm a little nervous to HS a 7th grader and now with a new baby, too. Ack!! I know the Lord will give me the resources I need exactly when I need them.
Hey, I love that Beatrix Potter quote & I have it on my sidebar in a cute Beatrix Potter graphic. You can get it, too-just click on my button. Another blog provided it free w/ the code. Holly (applesofgold)

Dana Leeds said...

I hope your books get there soon, too! I had everything in place this year, but have already changed spelling curriculum.. but I ordered it "rush" and got it thrusday. We started school 3 weeks ago and I'm glad to be back to some kind of routine. :-)